Allegro Response Teleservices has been successfully operating in Hermosillo, Sonora, Mexico for over 10 years. Allegro’s passionate attention to customer satisfaction has driven their clients’ success, and subsequently their own. Their latest venture is Allegro Response Teleservices, with Spanish and bilingual call center services focused on direct response campaigns for the U.S. Hispanic consumer.
About the role:
We are looking for talented, self-motivated, responsible and reliable customer service representatives who can manage to service our clients with a professional yet friendly attitude. The ideal candidate is someone who enjoys connecting with people and has a passion for helping others.
- Provide excellent customer service on each and every call.
- Assure customers get their issues solved completely (One call resolution).
- Read and fully understand training material when new products come up.
- Upselling products when items picked by the customers pair with other items or work as complements.
- Payment processing.
- Order entry.
Location & commitments:
- Permanent full-time employment.
- Monday – Friday from 7am to 5pm MT time.
- Overtime may be required.
- WFH available for those who qualify.
- Must have schedule availability.
- Excellent pay – $18.00 base-appt (not based on sales or results), commissions available based on performance. Paid weekly.
- Solid training – we teach our reps how to do well in this role before they start, and offer continued support and additional training as time goes on.
- Flexible scheduling – we help our reps create a schedule that works for them. Some work as much as possible while others choose to be super part time around other commitments such as online classes, other jobs, or family commitments.
- Choice of location – most interviews and trainings take place online through virtual interviews and training, reps can conveniently work from home.
Contact us to apply
If you’d like to apply for this tole, please contact our recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Attach your resume and tell us why you would be a great fit for our project!